Blending can get messy if you’re working with the wrong blender. Again a complex blender makes it harder to make a simple healthy drink, and you end up having no nutritional value.
But things can’t work this way. Hence Nutribullet company has brought out their revolutionary Nutri-blends to pass your mornings with ease. Nutribullet blenders are your pocket nutritionists. Nutribullet extracts the nutrients while blending and gives you the perfect healthy drink to keep you active all day. These blenders are typically made to extract nutrition from ingredients and make perfect Nutritive drinks.
So if you’re looking for your perfect diet helper, Nutribullet can be one of your best choices. Nutribullet has several kinds of models. Among them, Nutribullet 600 & 900 are the most popular ones. People often find themselves in difficulty whether they should go with 600 or upgrade to 900. Nutribullet 600 vs 900 is a famous controversy between Nutridrink lovers. So today I will talk about these two models, their features, pros, cons and in the end, you will find out which will be better for you to choose.
Nutribullet 600 vs 900
It’s the regular type of Nutribullet blender. It has a 600-watt motor, 240 oz tall cup with a lip ring. The best thing about Nutribullet 600 is its easy cleansing and simplicity.
The upgraded version of the regular type. Its 900-watt motor is faster, speedy, and awesome for smooth blending. If put, it can break even the toughest ingredients at once. Easy washing, simple design adds more to its value.
Nutribullet 600 vs 900: Comparison Table
|Comparisons||Nutribullet 600||Nutribullet 900|
|Nutritive value||Extracts nutrition||Extracts refined nutrition|
|Purpose||Making Healthy drinks||Making healthy beverages|
|Dimensions||11.61’’ X 6.85’’ X 12.28’||12.01’’ X 7.72’’ X 15.94’’|
|Voltage||220 volt||110 volt|
|Extensions||24 oz cup, 5 pcs blade||32oz 2 cups, 2 flip-flop lids, 1 cross blade|
|Weight||4 lbs||5.5 lbs|
|Blending||9 out of 10||10 out of 10|
|Capacity||240oz (700ml)||320oz (950ml)|
|Beverage||Best for smoothie||Best for smoothie, shakes, nut butter|
Nutribullet 600 vs 900: The Breakdown
Nutribullet 600 and 900 are both great for any user. They are a revolution in making perfect morning healthy drinks. However, they both have their features.
Here I will be talking about some factors which differentiate these both blenders. Depending on these aspects, you can finally end this topic of Nutribullet 600 vs 900 and choose what’s the best for you.
Nutribullet blenders are specified for breaking out nutrition from foods. Nutribullet 600 extracts nutrition, emulsifies foods, and makes healthy drinks in less than 60 seconds.
On the other hand, Nutribullet 900 extracts refined nutrition, one of its uniqueness. If your sole purpose has nutritional value, Nutribullet 900 wins this section. However, only the nutrition extraction is not enough to consider this the best. Some more factors need to be added to consider.
Nutribullet 600 is fast in emulsifying foods. It blends everything in less than 60 seconds. It can also blend full veggies, fruits, and frozen fruits.
Nutribullet 900 is faster than 600. It’s bigger and stronger; therefore, it blends more smoothly. It gives purer consistency, and silkiness to healthy shakes. It can smooth even the tougher things in around 30 sec.
So considering speed, Nutribullet 900, with its 900-watt motor, wins this race. It’s fast, powerful, and strong in blending, crushing, and serving.
Nutribullet 600 & 900 both can make excellent smoothie drinks. Nutribullet 600 sharp blades cut everything through in & out, turning any indigent silky, softy, and tasty.
Nutribullet 900 also has a similar feature. It cuts every raw material, crushes, and makes the perfect morning smoothies in just a few seconds.
In this smoothness aspect, I can say both Nutribullet 600 & 900 do great jobs. They both do this similarly. So, in this case, they both nailed it.
Nutribullet company manufacturers clearly state that their blenders don’t leak. I can agree with this totally when it comes to Nutribullet 600. This model surely doesn’t leak at all. Even after running every day, it rarely leaks anything.
However, Nutribullet 900 has a slight leaking problem. Nutribullet 900 sometimes leaks, but if you follow the proper instructions and don’t fill the cup to the shore, there is nearly zero chance your blender will leak. But after using it for more extended periods, in some cases, it leaks.
So in respect of leaking, Nutribullet 900 lags behind Nutribullet 600.
Nutribullet blends are awesome to wash because it takes merely 30 seconds to clean a whole blender.
Nutribullet 600 & 900 are both extremely easy to wash. Just take the cup, pour water, clean, and rinse. It’s a half-minute task and saves a lot of time.
Nutribullet 600 is amazing for making smoothies. Along with smoothies, they can make soups, nut dips, dressings, etc. With the Nutri bullet, even boring foods get luscious and healthy drinks become delicious.
Nutribullet 900 also can make perfect 1-minute smoothies. Not only smoothies, but you can also make yummy and healthy shakes and nut butter with them. It’s perfect for making protein shakes.
The biggest thing is whatever you prepare; the Nutribullet blend gets the healthiest parts out of it.
From the perspective of beverages, both Nutri bullets are similar. Any Nutribullet’s specialty creates the healthiest foods yet makes them more delicious and tempting.
Every Nutribullet model provides a recipe book with over 100 smoothies, shakes, and other nutritional drinks.
- 600W motor base
- 700 ml short cup with handle comfort ring
- Blend and drink from the same cup
- Has a fill line to know where to stop
- Great size, handy and fits into any corner of the kitchen
- 900W motor base
- 950 ml Tall cup with handle comfort ring
- A little big size, but can fit in any corner
According to additional features, Nutribullet 600 stands out. Because it is handy, fits in any space, and can be used for two purposes. But 900 is also good for making several cups of drinks simultaneously. It’s an excellent addition to any family’s kitchen.
Nutribullet 600 has a noise while blending. There is nothing to worry about. Every blender has some noise while working. This noise is tolerable and only lasts for less than 60 seconds. So it won’t affect your ears much.
On the other hand, the Nutribullet 900 has a louder noise than the 600. However, this noise is not much harmful, still in this aspect, Nutribullet 600 wins. But that doesn’t mean 900 is worthless. This is not even a problem if you can put up with just 30 seconds of loud noise.
Nutribullet 600 vs 900 ( Pros & Cons)
Now I will state the pros and cons of Nutribullet 600 and 900. Both have their flaws, but they both are good at whatever they do. They have some cons like any normal machine. But as they both serve their purpose very well, these drawbacks don’t matter much.
- The NutriBullet is the fastest, easiest solution for making nutrient- packed smoothies. Load it up with your favorite whole foods like nuts, berries and spinach, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Powerful 600-watt motor and refined nutrient-extraction blades blend whole foods into liquid fuel for your body - in seconds.
- (1) 600W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (1) 24 oz cup, (1) to-go lid, (1) lip ring and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited .
- Best nutrition extractor at a minimal price
- Almost blends everything into a smooth silky way
- Easily washable
- Simplicity in using, BPA free cups
- Barely have chunks after blending
- Handy size to fit into any place
- Easy to carry anywhere, be it picnic or camping
- Tasty presentation of boring foods
- Emulsify foods within a minute
- Greatly helpful for living a healthy life
- Sometimes leaves chunks after blending
- Not suitable for dishwasher
- No pulse control
- Doesn’t have multiple speed option
- Little bit noisy
- This one-of-a-kind blending machine from Nutri Bullet is perfect for keeping your healthy lifestyle on track.
- Faster nutrition extraction
- Speedy and powerful blending
- Easy and simple to use
- Can break the tough ingredient in just a few seconds
- High performance and leaves no chunks at all
- Dishwasher safe
- Available in various colors
- Creates purer consistent, refined nutritive drinks
- Pretty helpful for living a perfectly healthy life
- Comes with a recipe book covering 700 smoothie recipes
- A little bit leaky
- Loud noise than the regular one
- Sometimes spits on hand while opening the lid ring
- No pulse control
- Doesn’t have multiple speed options
Conclusion: Which One to Choose?
These Nutribullet models are great in their features, services, and all. But putting all the facts altogether, I think Nutribullet 600 stands out the most. Nutribullet 600 does almost similar things to 900, but with fewer cons. It creates less noise and rare leaks, which makes it preferable to 900.
However, it doesn’t mean Nutribullet 900 is worthless. It is worth every penny as it blends fast, crushes everything, doesn’t leave chunks, and creates purer consistent drinks. Its cons are belittling in front of its numerous advantages.
Nutribullet 600 vs 900 is a controversial topic that can’t be solved with mere arguments. It solely depends on your purpose, demands, and usage. Both models have their faults. At the same time, they are good at their services. If you want a fasting blend to have a purer, silkier, and smooth drink, Nutribullet 900 is a great option.
On the other hand, if you want healthy drinks in a smooth, silky way without messing with slight leaks, Nutribullet 600 can be your best choice.